CLICK LINK BELOW TO BOOK A CLASS:

group and 

individual training programs

MULTIPLE CERTIFICATIONS WITH 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

NUTRITION PROGRAMS

SEMINARS, SMALL & LARGE GROUP PROGRAMS

INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMS 30 Minutes - 1Hour Consultation

BUILD YOUR BODY


TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

Reconstruction Fitness LLC. strives to provide clients with comprehensive methods to improve their overall health, body shape and weight. Our client's results are a function of practical instruction, monitoring and consistent coaching. We encourage our clients to practice the 80/20 rule to achieve sustainable results; 80% of one's transforrmation efforts are driven by healthy eating habits. The remaining 20% is attributed to exercise.  

CORE COMPETENCIES: 

  1. GENERAL  AND ADVANCED SPORTS NUTRITION
  2. GENERAL AND  ADVANCED ENDURANCE TRAINING
  3. GENERAL AND ADVANCED WEIGHT TRAINING
  4. NUTRITION, HEALTH AND FITNESS SEMINARS​​​​​​​

CLICK LINK BELOW TO BOOK A CLASS:

WEIGHT LOSS
GETTING STARTED

As you know, physical exercises strengthens the body. Regular exercise encourages muscle mass.

PROGRAM FOR
BEGINNERS

This program is oriented towards clients taking their first steps towards a healthier lifestyle.  

NUTRITION &
SUPPLEMENTS

In our store you will find organic supplements which provide multidimensional benefits.  

USEFUL TIPS
& ADVICE

It's important to provide current and useful advice. I will tailor both aerobic/anaerobic routines utilizing safe and informed best practices.  

TESTIMONIALS